Z Sphere, Inc.

Reinventing Real Estate in Disaster-prone and Off-grid Regions

Raising $1,000,000
(

You can request access to view the full terms of this fundraise.

Request Access

Water damage causes 80% of economic loss/impact in natural disasters, with the bulk of the remaining 20% being due to total loss or severe structural damage.

Nearly 100% of buildings constructed today in natural disaster-prone areas are non-resilient, resource inefficient and require substantial repairs and/or full rebuilding after a disaster. More importantly, water, power and wastewater treatment systems are typically unavailable after a severe event for at least weeks, if not months or years.

While there are existing niche solutions addressing many of these challenges individually, there hasn’t been a solution in the market that provides a comprehensive, economic, scalable solution in one package…until now.

The Z Sphere is the first fully flood resilient and structurally resilient building system, keeping its precious contents safe from wind, water, fire, flying debris and even earthquake damage.

It provides a fully resilient building with resilient water, power and wastewater systems – meaning both investment protection and continuity of life’s essentials during and after natural disasters.

The Z Sphere is a simple set of systems that work together as a well-balanced, highly efficient, secure building:

David Atkinson – Founder, President, CEO and Board Chairman. Primary Solution Engineer, key resource coordination and financial oversight. David grew up a commercial fisherman on the great lakes (40+ years experience – think “Deadliest Catch”). After college, David pursued a career in Information Technology. This practical and advanced systems experience, coupled with David’s engineering and craftsman talents provided him the cumulative expertise to deliver the Z Sphere solution.  

Charlie DeFelice – Executive Vice President, COO and Board Member. Charlie is a 30+ year wall street veteran and an expert at project management & execution. Charlie is well known and highly respected for his global business and technology systems integration and project management of the 17 mergers and acquisitions during his tenure at JP Morgan (now JP Morgan Chase).

Charlie Serrano – Director of Z Sphere Group Puerto Rico. Charlie has 30+ years in political relationship management, resource coordination, planning and development for HUD and other key agencies, both in the US and abroad. Charlie is a HUD Fellow and is leading our entry into the Puerto Rico market on the ground with key resources, identifying our greatest opportunities with highest probability of success.

The Business Plan area is locked. You must Request Access to this company to see more information including the Business Plan.


Request Access

N

No updates yet.




%

No backers yet.




Quick Signup TBD

You must have an account to do this!


the startups.com platform

Copyright © 2019 Startups.com. All rights reserved.

Fundable is a software as a service crowdfunding platform. Fundable is not a registered broker-dealer and does not offer investment advice or advise on the raising of capital through securities offerings. Fundable does not recommend or otherwise suggest that any investor make an investment in a particular company, or that any company offer securities to a particular investor. Fundable takes no part in the negotiation or execution of transactions for the purchase or sale of securities, and at no time has possession of funds or securities. No securities transactions are executed or negotiated on or through the Fundable platform. Fundable receives no compensation in connection with the purchase or sale of securities.